Our Areas of Excellence
- Protected Species Services
- Cultural Resources
- Geological Assessments
- Construction Compliance
- Mapping and Design Services
- Hazardous Materials Assessments
- Waters of the US and Natural Resources
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Documentation and Compliance
Our firm’s goal is to be a proactive resource for your organization by providing the highest quality of services using practical, resourceful, and innovative solutions to overcome the various challenges the regulatory environment presents, such as compliance with the Clean Water Act, Risk Reduction Rules, National Preservation Act, Endangered Species Act, and the National Environmental Policy Act.
Environmental & Coastal Services
Our team at LJA Environmental is comprised of seasoned leaders who are known for their achievements in fields such as wildlife ecology, aquatic and terrestrial biology, hydro and karst-related geology, prehistoric and historic archeology, and architectural history.
We provide valuable insight to our clients on the optimum stewardship approach to meet their individual project goals. Our Environmental sector understands the complex federal and state environmental regulations that affect the business interests of its clients. This high level of experience provides our clientele with access to a thorough understanding of environmental assessment, compliance, remediation, and mitigation. LJA Environmental focuses on providing high-quality, cost-effective, and timely service to satisfy specific client needs.
Our environmental assessments are meticulously conducted by our team of expert environmental scientists, adhering to the latest ASTM International standards.
Our approach provides you with an exhaustive and precise evaluation of your properties. We equip you with critical insights, enhancing your decision-making process, and ensuring your operations are built on a foundation of solid understanding and clear foresight.
From early-stage environmental assessments to sustainable execution, discover how our range of environmental services integrates to create eco-friendly solutions.
Environmental Excellence in Every Detail
Waters of the U.S. and Natural Resources
- Agency Coordination
- Coastal Zone Coordination
- Due Dilligence Investigation
- Mitigation Plans
- Planting & Monitoring
- Wetland Monitoring
- Jurisdictional Waters Determinations
- Compensation Mitigation and Habitat Restoration
- Natural/Cultural Resource Master Planning
- Wetland and Waters of the U.S. Delineation
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Permitting Preparation and Coordination
- Corps of Engineers Section 10/404 Permitting Assistance
- Mitigation Plans and Mitigation Banking
- Functional Assessments & Modeling
- Wetland Restoration, Creation, and Enhancement
- Vegetation, Wildlife, & Fisheries Surveys
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service (USFWS) Consultation
Our Work In Environmental
Put your phone on horizonal position for a better experience.