One Step Ahead
Our Land Management Solutions team strives to always be ‘One Step Ahead’ with our innovative ideas. We are committed to our employees, shareholders and clients in delivering new and creative ideas within a business that fosters career development, profit potential, and high quality project management by imprinting the footprint of excellence in each project.
A History of Quality and Commitment
Since 2005, the Land Management team has managed over 60,000 lots through various stages of feasibility, entitlements and land development. The team was established with the mission of providing comprehensive land management services – from an end-user’s perspective. The Principals within the Land Management team have worked together since 2001, both as business partners and as development professionals with national homebuilders.
We strive to understand the objectives and constraints of the Client in order to maximize the value-added during the feasibility period. Land Management Solutions will compile thorough, accurate, and detailed summaries of project findings in a timely manner; keeping feasibility expiration dates in mind. We identify and assess potential development risks and provide recommendations and timelines to resolve any findings in question.
- Review Feasibility Reports (Soils, Environmental, Archeological, and Biological)
- Review Title Report, ALTA, Site Constraints, and Land-Use Restrictions;
- Research and Analyze Water, Sewer and Dry-utility solutions;
- Review Development Agreements;
- Assess entitlement risks;
- Review plans and specifications;
- Conduct site inspections and remaining-to-complete budgets;
- Prepare detailed report to assist in acquisition approval process;
- Provide additional support to Client in response to lender/corporate questions;
- Develop alternative scenarios and risk-mitigation plans
Put your phone on horizonal position for a better experience.