What To Expect During Your Internship
An internship with LJA is a minimum of eight weeks, beginning in mid-late May. During your time with LJA, you will learn about the sectors within LJA – Land Development, Transportation, Central Texas Infrastructure, Public Works, Energy, Environmental, Surveying, and Rail. In addition to these robust sectors, we also have an in-house Corporate Division that includes Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources, Facilities and Real Estate Management, and Information Technology opportunities.
- Attend social events and activities dependent on your office location, such as our annual Houston Astros Day Out or Top Golf events.
- Grow your corporate and professional skills by receiving AutoCAD and Office365 training.
- Join in on Q&A sessions with company leadership.
- Enjoy brown bag lunches, where leaders and mentors share advice about success in their respective fields.
- Attend site visits and meetings with clients for day-to-day business exposure.