Careers at LJA
LJA has open positions for
engineers, landscape architects, planners, surveyors, environmental
scientists, business professionals,
Find Your New Career Today!
LJA’s greatest asset is our people. We offer exceptional benefits that promote the health and financial security of employees and their families. In addition to an employee ownership program, our benefits include:
- Three medical insurance plan choices, including a plan with an employer-funded HSA account
- Two dental insurance plan choices
- Vision insurance
- Eight weeks pregnancy leave paid at 100%
- Two weeks parental/paternity leave paid at 100%
- Employer paid disability and life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (both Roth and pre-tax saving options)
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Flexible work schedules
- Nine holidays (including an office closure between Christmas and New Year’s day)
- Generous paid time off with annual rollover
- Company events, including annual company picnic and holiday party
- Support obtaining and retaining professional licenses
- Continuing education tuition reimbursement – up to $4,000 a semester
- Referral bonus program
A 100% Employee-Owned Company: Building Wealth Through Employee-Ownership
From the beginning, LJA has believed in employee ownership. We are 100% employee-owned, and all LJA employees benefit from the Company’s growth and success through contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Our ESOP assists employee-owners to build wealth by providing opportunity in stock ownership. An employee’s ESOP account grows over time from annual corporate contributions to our ESOP and stock value changes.
LJA Engineering, Inc. (LJA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
LJA is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department at 713.953.5200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.